Thursday, February 24, 2005

Developemental Style

Up until now I had a style, by choice I had a beat,
A lilting, lopeing, careless trend, that flowed throughout the sheet.

I'm thinking I should make my mark, in circles un explored,
Where braver men have traveled oft', and later on, adored.

I must aquire a special feel, that makes me quite unique,
That's fluid, clean, and gently flows, yet stands up 'neath critique.

It must have content, grace, and flair, and keep you fascinated,
For now I think, it's eas ier, to ramble un abated.

Rawkneepee

3 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

You're on a roll Ron. Keep em coming.

Friday, February 25, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

I agree, Ron...I'm gonna have to link this new page to your Northup Family Literature page, as well, I can see.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger NorthRock said...

I see this is really where you have been.

I liked this one best...

Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home