Saturday, February 26, 2005

Getting Jeri Going

Now that Jeri's going, We can all enjoy her blog,She'll be posting like a madman, She'll be clearing up the fog.
We'd better help the others who all struggle at the first,Cause if they don't get better, they will surely all get worst'.
So when we get to helping, we need to keep in mind,What we have done and others, so that no one's left behind.
Donna's having trials putting photoes on the net,If someone has the time, you could help her I would bet.
So there I'm getting off here, but I'm staying close at hand,If someone needs assistance, I will type to beat the band.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rick Northup said...

RawKnee, You sure are a good old Helper Guy.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I can't help but think,
there should be a link,
for Jeri's sake,
go read her take,
it's quite a nook,
go have a look.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

http://thebreins.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

I meant to comment here , but it got added in to Jeri's I guess, when I followed Beth's Link. I was wondering how you figured out how to delete a single Comment?? Or did the guy who made the cmment delete it??

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Comments can be deleted by the blog administrator or the author of the comment.

Friday, March 11, 2005 5:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home