Friday, May 20, 2005

A Quite a distance Just to Blog

In Pennselvania set I, a wedding to attend.

I daytrade, read my mail, then surf to find a freind.

When finding none to hold my train, I check my other mail.

I find some long lost blogger groopy, drinking at my pail.

She klaps my poems, adoringly, yet leaves no other track.

Intrigued I search to no avail, her home address I lack.

So now I write I pen my thoughts, I've found renewed reward.

Someone else in blogger land, is similarly board.

Rawkneepee

5 Comments:

Blogger Rick Northup said...

Yah, I heard that. You haven't blogged for weeks, but now you found the time, somehow.

Friday, May 20, 2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

I see RawKnee must be bored to tears by the lack of response his otherwise quite fascinating BLOG has drawn.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I'm a big fan of RawKnee's poems. I check this blog regularly. It is one of the more difficult blogs to get to if you don't have it on your favorites. Maybe you should a link to it from the What Chew Want BLOG or Northupfamily BLOG.

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

I have no trouble finding Ron's Poetry Page, because I just go to my Dashboard and click on RawKnee. That takes you to ALL his BLOGs. The one I find hard to get to is Dusty/Jewels.

But I agree, I am a big fan of his Poems. I especially like this one about the Long Lost Blogger Groupie, Drinking at His Pail. This is, perhaps the very finest example I have seen of someone "Taking Poetic License..."

Sunday, July 10, 2005 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

What a Shame that no one has found time to return to this excellent page of Northup History.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home