Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Access Denied

I thought I lost my access and it really freaked me out.
I couldn't come and post a poem, I could only set and pout.

I tried last night to no avail my life was in a tizzy.
My wife was hurt cause I was late, my blogging kept' me busy.

I couldn't sleep, I didn't snore, I tossed and turned all night.
I couldn't say what bothered me, confusion was my plight.

I woke up early with a start and wondered at the cause.
This inaccessability was forcing me to pause.

Then early in the afternoon I stumbled on the key.
I figured out the word or two that had allluded me.

Now life is good the sky is blue I've cleaned out all the Gunk.
For if you're banned from blogger land, it puts you in a funk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick Northup said...

Hmmm. June to January. That's nearly six months, Right?? Not too bad for an Old Guy.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Good to see you're back.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

Cyndi, Cyndi; I'm so sorry. I Miss you...And Vy and Laurie. All the Bloggers leave their tracks and walk away and don't come back.
I thought Ron would soon return. But you and I must pine and yearn for better days of Rhyming BLOGs. They've all run off to ride their Hawgs and visit friends and walk their Dogs. Or get too tired and saw some logs.
I guess we all progress in streaks and get bogged down for days and weeks; Then like a bunch of 'Puter Geeks, we sit and BLOG all night like Freaks. Well, Cyndi, Dear, I wait your turn to come and Beg for Ron's return. I've had my say, so I will wait for someone else to fill my plate. It's things like this that I just hate. I know we shouldn't make a date, but I've got one more thing to say, "We simply can't meet up this way."

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home